Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Decorating

If you follow this blog, you may have noticed that I frequently change my background. I can't seem to find a Christmas template that I love, so I think that I just might keep changing it until Christmas. You'll have to keep logging on to see what template will be next.

Normally, I love to decorate for Christmas, but not passing court has put a little bit of a damper on my Christmas spirit. Evan convinced me that decorating would help me feel better, so I put up our tree and some lights. It isn't my best work, but I thought I would share some pics anyway.





2 comments:

Upstatemamma said...

I am sorry that you are not in the Christmas mood. You will have wonderful news in January I have faith.

Lory Howlett said...

I understand about not feeling so Christmas-y. Did you ever dream this process could be so consuming? You WILL have good news soon...but the waiting is so, so hard. Take care, Lory