1. I'm a Duranie. As teenagers, my friends and I were obsessed with them; our bedrooms were wallpapered with their pictures. We would even bake cakes, and have a B-day parties for John, Simon and Nick...Andy and Roger didn't make the cut. I saw them in concert 3 years ago, and lost my voice for two days from screaming (I was 38 years old).
FYI, Simon turns 50 tomorrow. Happy Birthday Simon!
2. If I were on death row, I would choose my Mom's chocolate cake as my last meal.
3. I hate Injera; it seriously makes me gag. Would it be wrong of me to let Hope believe that Naan (Indian Cuisine) is Injera?
4. I met Joe Strummer while living in NYC. I love the Clash, so this was a really big deal for me.
5. Other career paths I would have chosen ...Primatologist, Zoologist, Paranormal Investigator.
6. For the life of me, I cannot understand the fascination with "American Idol" and "Dancing with the Stars." Give me "The Office" over those two shows any day.
7. I'm spoiled. I have a wonderful husband who loves to cook. I'm treated to gourmet meals almost every night.
I don't know how to link to the tagging rules, so I skipped that part. I also think that everyone I know has already been tagged.