Sunday, July 13, 2008

Scenes from the country.

We spent this weekend at my in-law's beautiful country house on the PA/NY border. This is one our favorite places on earth, and we can't wait to share it with our daughter.


You never know what type of wild life you will see there. On one occasion we saw a porcupine, up close, while hiking, and last week we saw two sets of fawns with there Mothers. This weekend, as we swam in the pool, we watched a momma bird feed her young. The nest is perched on the pools cabana, and I was able to get this picture without disturbing the babies or the momma bird.


Shorty also enjoys his time in the country. He decided to work on his tan this weekend!



2 comments:

megan said...

I love shorty!!! Then again I am a bulldog freak, My best girlfriend has a frenchie named stitch he is amazing!!!

Leah Reeves said...

Sounds like fun. I am a city girl at heart, but a weekend in the country is a nice change.
Shorty is just too cute.